Here are 10 Things you should be doing to your home in the spring:
1) Sell Something: Garage Sale Time!
2) Donate Something: What doesn't sell, give to a local charity - it's deductible!
3) Trash Something: If you are not going to use the item, it won't sell & you can't donate it, turn to bulk trash!
4) Clean Something: Not your normal clean, move the sofa & clean those blinds! Also, door knobs, light switches & outlets - a quick spritz of cleaner, wait a minute to let the product do it's work, then scrub with an old toothbrush!
5) Scrub Something: That stain on the driveway, spot in the shower - deep clean something that you normally don't!
6) Organize Something: Attack that closet! You could find something you're missing! Also a good way to collect items for #1 & #2!
7) Renew Something: That item that didn't sell at your garage sale, revitalize with with new fabric or paint - or turn it into something else. Always good to repurpose items - and create a conversation piece!
8) Plant Something: Get your garden growing - go for that Curb Appeal!
9) Update Something: Get a fresh coat of paint or replace the hardware - give it a new look!
10) Upgrate Something: Maybe it's time to move? Getting your home Spring-ready is the same process as getting your home Sale-ready, so you can't dodge #5!